HOW I LIKE MY COFFEE

 

There are several ways people want their coffee.

I prefer hot over cold coffee. The level of warmth which can burn out all my thoughts and doubts away.

With strong aromatic smell that could invade my inner mind to replace a big portion of it, the part which keep on tearing me into pieces.

I'd love to put a substantial amount of sugar in my cup of coffee until all these bitterness vanishes away.

I like my coffee black, which signifies darkness, who became my friend at times when I am all alone; a friend whom I have learned to embrace at night while I am drowning in deep thoughts.

I love to drink coffee in daylight and nighttime.

There is no in between.

One thing I don't like about my coffee, it makes my heart beat rapidly. Obscure feeling in my stomach and constant trembling.

As I place my cup of coffee on top of the round glass table, I looked upon my reflection and saw something in my eyes.

Satisfaction?

Discomfort?

Both.

Why do we keep on clasping to something we like regardless of how it slowly razes us?

I like how my coffee gave me the feeling of tranquility and terrifying enigma.

Just like how life build and destroy me.

Comments